6 Hours "all inclusive" private day cruise to silk island
An original and exclusive way to discover or re-discover the well knowned silk islands located on Mekong river.
Phocea Mekong boat will first lay down in Prek BongKong village for an exhibition following the silk thread starting from the silk worm to the final silk craft followed by the discovery of the beautiful BongKong pagoda.
Lunch will be served on board in front of Koh Dach beach located north of Silk island.
Then you will discover an ancient and mysterious pagoda situated a few minutes walk from the river. You can taste an atmosphere of serenity under very old “Koki” (kind of teak, sadly endangered in Cambodia because of its overuse).
Throughout this cruise will be offered drinks with spring rolls and appetizers , lunch will be served with one bottle of red or white french wine (one bottle for 4 people). One alcoholic beverage and soft drinks are available throughout the cruise.
Nice feeling of quietness next to the busy town of Phnom Penh.
The price includes:
– Private reservation package of the Sat Toung (traditional wooden boat 26 meters long) or Marie-Deauville and his crew for a private cruise: $ 150 (Includes the privatization of the boat for 6 hours, diesel, 5 members of crew, port taxes in Phnom Penh and VAT).
– $ 20 per person (including alcoholic aperitif accompanied by spring rolls and appetizers, lunch with a bottle of French wine for 4 passengers, soft drinks at will and VAT).
|Number of passengers||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Price per person (adult)||$180.00||$95.00||$70.00||$57.50||$50.00||$45.00||$41.43||$38.75||$36.67||$35.00|
– Detail of the standard menu and drinks available on board.
– Private silk cruise: From 10 US $ (Children price) and 20 US $ (Adult price) + Flat rate private boat – Except for joining promotional cruises.
– For more information on the conduct of our cruises, do not hesitate to consult our FAQ.
– Please read our general conditions of sale.
– Our commitment for authentic and safe cruises and eco-friendly / solidarity.
– We assure you the refund of the full deposit (except exchange fees or a bank) if you decide to cancel the cruise more than 7 days before the scheduled departure.
Departure: 9:00 am – Return: 15:15 pm to Phnom Penh (departures every day according to the availability of the boat). Schedules may vary depending on the season.
Departures every day depending on the availability of the boat.
Boarding at Titanic passengers tourism port, on Sisowath Quay, in front of street 104, Phnom Penh.
Reservations at least 48 hours before the departure of the cruise.