5 Hours "all inclusive" day cruise on Bassac river
After crossing the Chaktomuk (confluence of the Mekong, Tonle Sap and Bassac rivers) where you can admire the king’s palace, and the very important constructions on Koh Pich island reflecting the rapid development of Phnom Penh, boat move between the narrow banks of the Bassac. Quickly give way to the construction of houses on stilts sheet on the river and its more peaceful life. Thus, you can approach closer to the simple and hard campaign life. After passing the town of Takhmau you arrive at the northern tip of the island of Koh Anlong Chen, we take the widest channel, and pass in front of the orphanage who took care of Clara, who a few years later gave her name to the welcome children house – Ptea Clara (home of Clara) established in 2009 to accommodate children (mostly girls of course) about to be sold into prostitution.
PhoceaMekong Cruises was created to help Ptea Clara. We move to it’s level some 15 minutes later, but is not visible from the river.
Arrived at the southern tip of the island, we go back to Phnom Penh by the most narrow channel along the shores of Koh Anlong Chen, where you can admire the vegetable crops, orchards (banana, longan) and fishermen. Then we go back at Takhmau to return to the port of Phnom Penh.
Appetizers and nems will be served after departure, with one alcoholic beverage (beer, cocktail or spirit), free flow of soft drinks, when lunch will be served with red or white french wines (one bootle for 4 passengers) on board in front of Takhmau (included in the price).
Warning: Depending on the water level, we may not go to the southern tip of the island and return by the same way as the go.
Consult the detailed standard menu and drinks available on board.
The price includes:
– Private reservation package of the Sat Toung (traditional wooden boat 26 meters long) or Marie-Deauville and his crew for a private cruise: $ 125 (Includes the privatization of the boat for 5 hours, diesel, 5 members of crew, port taxes in Phnom Penh and VAT).
– $ 19 per person (including alcoholic aperitif accompanied by spring rolls and appetizers, lunch with a bottle of French wine for 4 passengers, soft drinks at will and VAT).
|Number of passengers||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Price per person (adult)||$153.00||$81.50||$60.67||$50.25||$44.00||$39.83||$36.86||$34.63||$32.89||$31.50|
– Detail of the standard menu and drinks available on board.
– Private Bassac cruise: From 9.5 US $ (Children price) and 19 US $ (Adult price) + Flat rate private boat (Except for joining promotional cruises).
– For more information on the conduct of our cruises, do not hesitate to consult our FAQ.
– Please read our general conditions of sale.
– Our commitment for authentic and safe cruises and eco-friendly / solidarity.
– We assure you the refund of the full deposit (except exchange fees or a bank) if you decide to cancel the cruise more than 7 days before the scheduled departure.
Departure: 11:00 am – Return: 4:00 pm to Phnom Penh (departures every day according to the availability of the boat). Schedules may vary depending on the season.
Departures every day depending on the availability of the boat.
Boarding at Titanic passengers tourism port, on Sisowath Quay, in front of street 104, Phnom Penh.
Reservations at least 48 hours before the departure of the cruise.